DEPARTURE FROM BARCELONA
On this tour of Spain in the Andalucian region and Valencia you will visit the Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral, the spectacular Plaza de Espana and the impressive Alhambra as you travel down the Mediterranean coast to Valencia and Sevilla.
At a glance
|SUN||Depart Barcelona to Madrid with a stop in Zaragoza|
|MON||Travel to Cordoba (City tour). Onwards to Seville|
|TUE||Morning tour of Seville. Afternoon at leisure|
|WED||Travel to Granada. Visit the Alhambra & Generalife|
|THU||Continue to the Mediterranean city of Valencia|
|FRI||Morning free. Return to Barcelona. End of tour|
Enjoy 6 days of travel through Spain’s Andalucia and on to Valencia on this guided tour from Barcelona. You’ll visit Cordoba, Seville, Granada, and Valencia and experience their cultural, religious, and historical monuments on city sightseeing tours.
The cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, is known for its art and architecture. The fantastical Sagrada Família church and other modernist landmarks designed by Antoni Gaudí dot the city. Museu Picasso and Fundació Joan Miró feature modern art by their namesakes. City history museum MUHBA, includes several Roman archaeological sites.
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour of the old Jewish Quarter, and visit the magnificent Mosque/Cathederal, one of the most important in the Islamic World, built during the time of the Caliphs, with its magnificent forest of marble columns is whose center is a Christian Cathedral.
Wide panoramic sightseeing tour: where you will visit the Plaza de España, Park of Maria Luisa… Walking tour of the old Barrio de Santa Cruz through its narrow streets and alleys.
Visit the spectacular group of monuments at the Alhambra and Generalife, former residence of the Moorish kings, with its magnificent Nazari Palaces and its fantasy of patios, arches, gardens and fountains.
An excellent city to explore on your own. You will have free time to walk around and discover the most important squares, monuments and museums at your own leisure.
Barcelona – Zaragoza – Madrid
- Depart Barcelona at 08:00; passing through Lerida and Zaragoza.
- Stop for a short visit before continuing to Madrid.
- Overnight at your hotel in Madrid.
Madrid – Cordoba – Seville
- After breakfast; pass through La Mancha country.
- Travel toward Cordoba.
- Go on a sightseeing tour of the historic city; visiting the famous Mosque and Cathedral; as well as the fascinating Jewish Quarter.
- Continue to Seville for dinner and your overnight accommodation.
- Optional tour to attend a flamenco show.
- Half board in the hotel.
- Go on a morning city tour visiting the Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets; the Park of Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana; with a panoramic sightseeing of the city.
- Optional artistic tour including the Royal Alcazar Palace.
- Spend the afternoon at your leisure to continue discovering the orange scented streets of the city.
- Overnight at your hotel in Seville.
- Transportation in deluxe AC vehicle with panoramic windows and maximum comfort and safety.
- Experienced multilingual and English-speaking tour conductors during the tour helping you with your accommodations and assuring you of a pleasant vacation.
- Sightseeing tours as indicated, with expert local guides and entrance fees to the monuments.
- Accommodation in selected hotels.
- Transportation of one baggage per person.
- Meal plan: as per itinerary.
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Spain Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- DEPARTURES: Sunday all year
- Rate valid for travel between 15 APR 18 and 31 MAR 19
- Seasonal supplements applicable for travel during JUL – AUG – SEP – OCT 18