Join us on a Biblical adventure through the holiest sites. Explore Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth and the Golan Heights before heading to the beautiful Sea of Galilee. End with fun and sun in the lively city of Tel Aviv. Explore the roots of your faith on this uplifting tour through Israel. Walk in the footsteps of spiritual leaders, explore ancient biblical sites. Stand in the places where history unfolded—all while accompanied by fellow believers and a Tour Director dedicated to bringing these places to life.
At a glance
|Mon||Arrive Tel Aviv. Transfer to Jerusalem|
|Tue||Jerusalem – New City|
|Wed||Jerusalem Old City & Bethlehem Tour|
|Thu||Onwards to Nazareth via Jericho and Beit Shean|
|Fri||Golan Heights Sites around Sea of Galilee|
|Sat||Acre - Haifa - Caesarea - Tel Aviv|
|Sun||Tel Aviv: Day at leisure|
|Mon||Last day in Israel and transfer to the airport|
Spend three nights in Jerusalem, where a guided walking tour of Jerusalem’s Old Town takes you to the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed the night before his arrest; the Jewish Quarter and Western Wall, the most sacred place in Judaism; and the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre, where Christians mark the crucifixion and burial of Jesus. You’ll also walk the famous Via Dolorosa, the last path of Jesus.
Visit Nazareth, the cradle of Christianity. Here, you’ll visit the Church of the Annunciation, where Archangel Gabriel told Mary she would conceive and give birth to Jesus. From Nazareth, travel to Cana of Galilee, here you will spend two nights, where Jesus turned water into wine. Also travel to Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus delivered his Sermon on the Mount. In Bethlehem, visit one of Christianity’s holiest places, the Church of the Nativity, situated on the site where Jesus was born.
History comes to life on your visits to Caesarea, where you’ll marvel at the remains of this city built in the 1st century BC; the 12th-century Crusader Fortress; Megiddo, an important site in antiquity and the site predicted for the Battle of Armageddon; and Bet She’an, one of the world’s best-preserved Roman cities.
You will spend two nights in Tel Aviv on this tour, and have a full day to explore this vibrant city on your own.
All of this—and much more—await you on this Bible Land tour designed for value-minded travelers. It is a vacation of a lifetime!
Tel Aviv – Jerusalem
- Upon arrival at Tel Aviv International Airport; you are met by our representative and transferred to the hotel in Jerusalem for check-in. Overnight at your hotel in Jerusalem
- Start the day with a panoramic view of Jerusalem from the top of the Mt. of Olives.
- Next visit the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Agony.
- Continue to Israel's Museum – the Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea scrolls.
- Visit the beautifully renovated Model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem; dating back to the time of the Second Temple.
- Continue to Yad Vashem (the memorial to the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust).
- Afternoon visit to the picturesque village of Ein Karem – the birthplace of John the Baptist.
- Return to the hotel for overnight
Jerusalem - Old City - Bethlehem - Jerusalem (B-D)
- Enter through one of the Gates to the walled Old City: visit the renewed Jewish Quarter; the Western Wall; the Temple area; the colorful bazaars; Via Dolorosa and the Stations of the Cross ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Drive to Mt. Zion and visit the tomb of King David; the Room of the Last Supper and Dormition Abbey.
- In the afternoon travel to Bethlehem.
- Visit the Church of the Nativity and a view of the shepherd's fields.
- Return to Jerusalem for overnight
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Accommodation in selected hotels in a double/twin room sharing
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 24 MAY and 08 AUG 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required