Experience our fully escorted classic tour of Israel. Your eleven-day classic tour begins as you land in Tel Aviv; “city that never sleeps.”. Explore the Christian sites around the Sea of Galilee before arriving in Jerusalem. Massada and the Dead Sea are visited and then it is southwards to Eilat. Visit an authentic Bedouin Camp before returning to Tel Aviv
At a glance
|Sun||Welcome to Israel. Transfer to Tel Aviv hotel|
|Mon||Visit Caesarea-Megiddo and Acre|
|Tue||Boat ride - Capernaum- Tabgha-Mount of Beatitudes|
|Wed||Cana-Nazareth & Baptismal site and arrive Jerusalem|
|Thu||Visit sites in Old Jerusalem|
|Fri||New Jerusalem & Bethlehem tour|
|Sat||Full day Dead Sea and Masada tour|
|Sun||Depart for Eilat|
|Mon||Eilat: Day at leisure|
|Tue||Visit a Bedouin camp. Overnight in Tel Aviv|
|Wed||Last day in Israel. Transfer to Airport.|
Lake Tiberias (also known as the Sea of Galilee) is an area closely associated with the life and times of Jesus, making it a religious center for both Christians and Jews, and the area is full of religious shrines and historical sites of interest.
The city of Tiberias was built in honor of the Roman Emperor. Not only did it serve as an important spiritual center and as the site of the compilation of the Talmud, early pioneers also established some of Israel's first kibbutzim (collective farms) around Tiberias.
Many travelers still visit farms, ranches, and kibbutzim in the area.
Today, Galilee is a popular vacation spot, offering year-round and is also the perfect area to explore if you want to experience some of the biblical landscapes.
The highlight of your classic tour is the Golden city of Jerusalem. Explore the Old City visiting Mount Zion and the tomb of King David, next, walk along an ancient Roman road, the Cardo to see the Jewish Quarter.
Marvel at the Temple Mount, pray at the Western Wall and walk the Via Dolorosa. Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher as well as Mount Scopus, and also the Mount of Olives. Also, visit Bethlehem and see Rachel’s Tomb and the Church of the Nativity. During Jerusalem's New City your, a stop is made at Yad Vashem memorial, and Israel Museum, to see the Shrine of the Book, and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Drive through the Judean Desert to the lowest place on earth the Dead Sea, to the fortress of Masada. Soak up the sun in Eilat before you head back home
- Arrival to Ben Gurion airport where you are met by our representative and transferred to your hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel in Tel-Aviv.
Caesarea – Megiddo – Haifa – Acre ( B-D)
- Depart Tel-Aviv and drive along the coastal plain to Caesarea; once the Roman capital of the region.
- Visit the excavations of the ancient city; the Roman theatre and aqueduct.
- Continue to Megiddo; identified as the site of Armageddon;
- Visit the archaeological excavations including the well-preserved water supply system.
- Drive to Acre to visit the ancient city and harbor.
- Continue to Kibbutz Lavi for overnight.
Tiberias – Capernaum – Banias (B-D)
- After a short tour of Tiberias; enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee;
- Visit the Yigal Alon center where the "Jesus boat"; an ancient fishing boat from the 1st century; is displayed.
- Continue to Capernaum; Visit the remains of the 2nd century synagogue.
- Proceed to Tabgha; the site of the Miracle of Fish and Loaves and visit the Church of Multiplication with its 4th century mosaic floor.
- Continue to Mount of Beatitudes; the place where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
- Drive to the Banias Springs and waterfalls and tour the Golan Heights.
- Return to Kibbutz Lavi for overnight.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Accommodation in selected hotels in a double/twin room sharing
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rates valid for travel between 08 APR and 17 JUN 18
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required