This 8 day Israel tour offers you a chance to travel and view the incredible historic sites of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Caesarea and Massada. Experience swimming in the Dead Sea (weather permitting). Furthermore tour the metropolitan city of Tel Aviv. These are just a few of the places you will visit on this trip. Explore the roots of your faith on this uplifting tour through Israel. Walk in the footsteps of spiritual leaders, explore ancient biblical sites, and stand in the places where history unfolded—all while accompanied by fellow believers. A Tour Director is dedicated to bringing these places to life.
At a glance
|Sun||Welcome to Israel. Transfer to Tel Aviv hotel|
|Mon||Visit Caesarea-Meggido-Haifa and Acre|
|Tue||Boat ride - Tabgha - Banias and Golan Heights|
|Wed||Visit Nazareth & baptismal site. Overnight in Jerusalem|
|Thu||Old Jerusalem tour|
|Fri||Jerusalem and Bethlehem tour|
|Sat||Full day Dead Sea & Masada|
|Sun||Last day in Israel. Transfer to Airport|
Spend time in Jerusalem, where a guided walking tour of Jerusalem’s Old Town takes you to the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed the night before his arrest; the Jewish Quarter and Western Wall, the most sacred place in Judaism; and the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre, where Christians mark the crucifixion and burial of Jesus. You’ll also walk the famous Via Dolorosa, the last path of Jesus.
Sea of Galilee Highlights
Visit Nazareth, the cradle of Christianity. Here, you’ll visit the Church of the Annunciation, where Archangel Gabriel told Mary she would conceive and give birth to Jesus. From Nazareth, travel to Cana of Galilee, where Jesus turned water into wine. Also travel to Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus delivered his Sermon on the Mount. In Bethlehem, visit one of Christianity’s holiest places, the Church of the Nativity, situated on the site where Jesus was born.
History comes to life on your visits to Caesarea, where you’ll marvel at the remains of this city built in the 1st century BC; the 12th-century Crusader Fortress; Megiddo, an important site in antiquity and the site predicted for the Battle of Armageddon; and Bet She’an, one of the world’s best-preserved Roman cities.
It is an experience of a lifetime!
Tel Aviv (D)
- Arrival at Ben Gurion airport where you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel.
- Overnight Tel-Aviv
Caesarea - Megiddo - Haifa – Acre (B-D)
- Depart Tel Aviv and drive along the coastal plain to Caesarea; capital of Judea under the Romans.
- Travel to Muhraka, the site of confrontation between Elijah and the prophets of Baal.
- Continue to Megiddo; identified as the site of Armageddon.
- Visit the archaeological excavations including the well-preserved water supply system.
- Onto Acre where you will visit the underground Crusader City and crypt
- Continue to the Kibbutz for overnight
Tiberias - Capernaum – Banias (B-D)
- After a short tour of Tiberias; we take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Visit the Yigal Alon center where the "Jesus Boat", an ancient fishing boat from the 1st century is displayed
- Travel to Tabgha; the site of the miracle of fish and loaves and visit the Church of Multiplication with its 4th-century mosaic floor.
- Drive to the Banias Springs and tour the Golan Heights.
- Return to Kibbutz for overnight
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Accommodation in selected hotels in a double/twin room sharing
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- The rate is valid for travel between 08 APR and 15 JUL 2018
- High Season supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required