Tour the splendor of Spain and Portugal with this 9-day tour. Acquaint yourself with the elegant Portuguese towns of Porto, Fatima and Lisbon
The Spain part of your tour includes visits to Seville, Ronda, Granada and Toledo
At a glance
|Sun||Arrive Oporto and check in at hotel|
|Mon||Morning city tour and travel to Fatima|
|Tue||Morning free. Afternoon departure for Lisbon|
|Wed||Lisbon city tour.|
|Thu||Cross into Spain and arrive in Seville|
|Fri||Morning tour of major sites in Seville|
|Sat||Leave for Ronda with some free time. Overnight in Marbella|
|Sun||After breakfast travel to Granada and city tour|
|Mon||Onwards to Toledo. Sightseeing tour and arrive in Madrid|
Lisbon and Fatima
In Portugal see historic and colorful Lisbon, the world famous Shrine of Fatima, and the changing scenery of the countryside. The Sanctuary of Fatima was built in the 20th century after the apparitions of the Virgin Mary. It is the destination of an inner journey of Christian faith. It is one of the main Marian shrines of the world.
The Cathedral of Seville is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. It is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past. Spain offers some of the richest cultural heritage to be found anywhere in Europe.
The Andalusia region is an excellent example with its unique blend of Roman, Arab and Catholic-inspired influences. A journey along the back roads and through the mountain passes. This is the best way to discover the well-known icons as well as the charming lesser-known gems.
One of the tour highlights is a visit to Toledo. A town that attracts more visitors from around the world than any other Spanish town. In this old walled town, built on a hill, you’ll visit the 12th-century Church of St. Tome, which has one of El Greco's most famous paintings.
A visit of the Alhambra complex will delight you. Built in the 13th century by Moorish kings. Today it boasts one of the oldest decorative gardens in the Western World.
- Arrive in Oporto.
- Check in to your hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Oporto.
Oporto - Coimbra - Fatima
- Breakfast at your hotel in Oporto.
- Morning city sightseeing tour.
- Continue to Coimbra.
- Free time for you to explore the city.
- In the afternoon we continue on to Fatima.
- Arrive in Fatima and check into your hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Fatima.
Fatima - Lisbon
- Breakfast at your hotel in Fatima.
- Free time at your leisure to explore Fatima.
- In the afternoon we depart for Lisbon.
- Arrive in Lisbon and check in to your hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Lisbon
- Transportation in deluxe AC vehicle with panoramic windows and maximum comfort and safety.
- Experienced multilingual and English-speaking tour conductors during the tour helping you with your accommodations and assuring you of a pleasant vacation.
- Sightseeing tours as indicated, with expert local guides and entrance fees to the monuments.
- Accommodation in selected hotels.
- Transportation of one baggage per person.
- Meal plan: as per itinerary.
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Spain / Portugal Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- DEPARTURES: Sundays (March-October 18)
- Rate valid for travel between 15 APR 18 and 31 MAR 19
- Seasonal supplements applicable for travel during JUL – AUG – SEP – OCT 18