Sihanouk Ville, surrounded by beaches and undeveloped tropical islands, is Cambodia’s premier seaside resort. It provides a comfortable and romantic atmosphere for a sweet honeymoon for newly married couples.
At a glance
|Day 1||Arrive Phnom Penh. Transfer to your hotel. Cruise and private dinner|
|Day 2||Phnom Penh city tour|
|Day 3||Travel to Koh Kong for Ecolodge stay|
|Day 4||Koh Kong at leisure|
|Day 5||Continue to Sihanoukville & Koh Rong Island|
|Day 6||Day at leisure on Koh Rong Island|
|Day 7||Day at leisure on Koh Rong Island|
|Day 8||Travel to Siem Reap (Flight)|
|Day 9||Angkor Tour with lunch|
|Day 10||Remore Temple tour with a private blessing|
|Day 11||Last day in Cambodia. Transfer to Siem Reap Airport|
After your arrival at Siem Reap, take two days to explore the splendid temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Enjoy a leisurely private dinner cruise in Phnom Penh and its “floating” villages. Witness the stilt-houses and learn how people adapt to life on this body of water. Onwards to Sihanouk Ville to enjoy your honeymoon on its beautiful beaches.
Home of the mystical Angkor Wat (one of the wonders of the world), Cambodia is a romantic and honeymoon destination that is full of history and beauty.
Be sure to taste some local dishes as the food is something not to be missed; good food combined with friendly and helpful locals makes for a pleasant holiday for everyone.
Couples on a romantic vacation will enjoy the adventure of visiting such an exotic location — just that little bit outside of your comfort zone. But not to worry, Cambodia is home to some of the most luxurious accommodation around.
Immerse yourself in popular locations like Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, where the history and the culture are so thick you can grab it with your hands. Cambodia is a great choice as a destination for a loved-up short break or a romantic getaway, particularly when combined with sojourns to Vietnam and Thailand, both nestled to either side.
Best time to travel
When it comes to choosing the best time of year to visit Cambodia, couples planning a romantic vacation should consider the tropical climate. The rainy season falls between June and October, while the rest of the year is mostly dry.
A honeymoon or romantic holiday in Cambodia will not be quickly forgotten; with beaches, jungles, charming villages, bustling cities as well as stunning temples, and rich culture couples will delight in discovering Cambodia.
Arrive Phnom Penh by Flight (D)
- On arrival in Phnom Penh, you are met at the airport for transfer to your hotel
- Later in the afternoon; we enjoy a leisurely cruise and a private dinner catered for by our well-known chef.
- The meal is a grill and BBQ along with a free flow of drinks (local beers; soft drinks; and soda and champagne).
- We enjoy our dinner while watching the sunset.
- We cruise along the river bank taking in the sights along the river including many local Cambodian families and friends socializing.
- You will have a great opportunity to see the floating villages and the fishermen’s activities.
- Cruise back to the port and transfer back to your hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel in Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh City tour (B)
- On this tour, visit the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda, the most sacred temple in the country
- Also, make a stop at the National Museum dedicated exclusively to Khmer Art and sculpture dating back to the Angkor period between the 9th and 15th century. Continue to the open markets of Psar Toul Tom Pong where anything is for sale
Phnom Penh - Koh Kong (B)
- After breakfast, travel by car to Koh Kong and check in at your ecolodge
- Here you will find unspoiled virgin forests, rare orchids, fragrant frangipani, startling calls of birds of paradise and perfumed air filled with peace
- Optional tour Paradise Regained:
- Join us every evening for a cruise to view Cambodia’s bold, bright, and colorful sunset. It’s the perfect way to transition into the evening and start your night with a spark of magic.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic flight (subject to change)
- Accommodation in selected hotels in a double/twin room sharing
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flight – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Cambodia Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required