The many sights, sounds and flavors of Cambodia have inspired this journey from the bustling capital Phnom Penh. To relaxing beaches and amazing seafood of Sihanoukville, and peaceful moments in Siem Reap. We discover everything this beautiful country has to offer. Not only visiting it’s fantastic sights and attractions, but also enjoy every single moment at the pristine beach for a perfect tropical getaway, with facilities for swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving.
At a glance
|Day 1||Phnom Penh – Arrival and transfer to hotel|
|Day 2||Phnom Penh City Tour|
|Day 3||Transfer from Phnom Penh to Koh Kong|
|Day 4||Koh Kong – Day at Leisure|
|Day 5||After breakfast depart for Sihanoukville|
|Day 6||Free time to explore Sihanoukville|
|Day 7||Free time to explore Sihanoukville|
|Day 8||Speedboat to mainland & fly to Siem Riep|
|Day 9||Visit the Angkor Temple|
|Day 10||Visit the Remote Temple|
|Day 11||Siem Reap – Departure|
Home of the mystical Angkor Wat (one of the wonders of the world), Cambodia is a romantic and honeymoon destination full of history and beauty.
Be sure to taste some local dishes as the food is something not to be missed. Good food combined with friendly and helpful locals makes for a pleasant holiday for everyone.
Couples on a romantic holiday will enjoy the adventure of visiting such an exotic location. However not to worry, Cambodia is home to some of the most luxurious accommodation around.
Immerse yourself in popular locations like Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. Here history and the culture is so thick you can almost grab it with your hands. Cambodia is a great choice as the sole destination of a loved-up short break or a romantic getaway.
Best time to travel
When it comes to choosing the best time of year to visit Cambodia, couples planning a romantic vacation should consider the tropical climate. The rainy season falls between June and October, while the rest of the year is mostly dry.
A romantic holiday in Cambodia will not be quickly forgotten; with beaches, jungles, charming villages. To bustling cities and stunning temples, and its rich culture, couples will delight in discovering Cambodia.
Visit the majestic temple city of Angkor Wat – a 500-acre site surrounded by beautiful moats. It has been a place of worship since the 12th century and has a sophisticated structure with towers made up of ascending concentric walls. Whilst there, our Local Specialist – an eminent Khmer scholar – will share his expert knowledge and tell you what he knows about the site.
Phnom Penh – Arrival (D)
- Upon arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport you will be met by our representative who will assist you through immigration. Transfer to the hotel; and check-in
- Later in the afternoon; we enjoy a leisurely cruise with a private dinner catered by our well-known chef; the meal today is a grill and BBQ along with a free flow of drinks (local beers; soft drinks; and soda; champagne)
- Enjoy your meal while watching the sunset and taking in the sights along the river bank including many local Cambodian families and friends socializing.
- You will earn a rare; but great opportunity to see the floating villages and fishermens activities.
- Cruise back to the port and transfer back to your hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel in Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh City Tour (B)
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- After breakfast we visit the Royal Palace; the private quarters of the Royal Palace are now home to the royal family and are therefore closed to the public.
- At the northern end of the palace grounds is the Silver Pagoda; the most sacred temple in the country.
- We then have a sightseeing tour of Phnom Penh begining with a visit to the National Museum; which is dedicated exclusively to Khmer art and sculpture.
- The majority of the exhibits are from the Angkor period from 9th to 15th century; but some date from as early as the 4th century.
- We continue to one of the city’s lively open markets; Psar Toul Tom Pong; all called the Russian Market where anything and everything is for sale!
- Overnight at your hotel in Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh – Koh Kong (B)
- After breakfast; meet with your diver (no guide) for your transfer to Koh Kong which is about a 4-hour drive.
- On arrival check-in at the 4 Rivers Eco-lodge.
- The rest of the day is yours to enjoy at your leisure.
- Away from the tourist trail to ancient civilizations; there is another country, a land of unspoiled virgin forest; rare orchids and fragrant frangipani; the startling colors and calls of birds of paradise; secretive jungle creatures and a perfumed air of peace and solitude. This ecological miracle deserves an environmentally friendly resort that captures the imagination while offering the luxury and high-end facilities of a four-star boutique resort. Peaceful seclusion; privacy; luxury; exclusivity.
- Overnight at your hotel in Koh Hong.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic Airfares (subject to conditions)
- 10 Nights’ Accommodation (4* - 5*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Cambodia Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable