There are few more exotic honeymoon destinations than Cambodia. A country whose holiday reputation has been built around one of the world’s most breathtaking man-made wonders. In addition, it boasts unspoiled beaches, virgin jungles, and fascinating cities. Your honeymoon will be first and foremost an adventure. To say nothing of the awe-inspiring Angkor Temples that will play an important part in your holiday. Consequently, you will be richly rewarded when you make an effort to really explore the Khmer Kingdom.
At a glance
|Day 1||Arrive at Siem Reap Airport. Dinner at local restaurant|
|Day 2||Visit the Angkor Temple|
|Day 3||Siem Reap: day at leisure for further exploration|
|Day 4||Siem Reap – Sihanoukville flight to Koh Rong|
|Day 5||Koh Rong: day at leisure|
|Day 6||Koh Rong: day at leisure|
|Day 7||Koh Rong: day at leisure|
|Day 8||Transfer to Phnom Penh via Sinoukville|
No matter where you tied the knot, Cambodia is the perfect destination to spend your once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon.
- Enjoy the view of the charming town of Siem Reap-gate to Angkor Complex, Phnom Krom, Baphoun, Elephant Terraces, Lepper King Terrace and Royal Place and Preah Khan Temple
- Watching the romantic scenery of sunset
- Witness the magnificent Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm temple
- Join thrilling activities: a tuk-tuk ride around the town or wander around
- Be absorbed in sweet moments walking along the beach, flying kites or watching the sunset on the beach
- Taste different kinds of seafood
- Sunbathe on the beach or explore beautiful islands
This tour will create your sweetest memories of your honeymoon. You will have a chance to visit magnificent temples of Angkor, listening to touching love stories with your new spouse. You two will have private time together enjoying watching sunset from the top of the hill and walking on long and winding road near the beach.
Cambodia – the destination of love is surely a wonderful place for your honeymoon.
Siem Reap – Arrival (D)
- Upon arrival at Siem Reap Airport; you will be met by our representative who will assist you through immigration; transfer to your hotel; and check-inn.
- Free time at leisure until late afternoon
- Enjoy a drive through the small city of Siem Reap and then proceed to Phnom Krom which is 12km to the south for a special Champagne sunset.
- Return to Siem Reap and enjoy dinner at Maliz Restaurant.
- Overnight at your hotel in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap – Angkor Temple (B/L)
- After breakfast; enjoy a visit the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat.
- This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares.
- We stroll around this massive edifice; seeing the many galleries with columns; libraries; pavilions; courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and then continue to Ta Prohm Temple.
- Private lunch at a beautiful traditional Khmer wooden house overlooking the royal bathing pool of Srah Srang; once used by ancient Khmer kings and their concubines to bathe in; this is a celebrated spot for watching sunrise and sunset.
- In a serene setting amid the rural village atmosphere of Angkor; you will find a wide range of original experiences from dining; cooking classes and cocktails to yoga and quiet meditation. It is the perfect place for a private escape from the crowds around Angkor during the heat of the day.
- Unwind or indulge; it’s the perfect complement to the majestic temples.
- Continue on to visit Angkor Thom City; this includes the Bayon Temple; the Royal Enclosure; the Terrace of Elephant and the Preah Khan Temple.
- We continue on to Kong Kear Angkor and then to the Tonle Oum; the west gate of Angkor Thom leading to the south gate.
- Enjoy some red or white wine with snacks whilst watching the sun set behind the surrounding jungle.
- Overnight at your hotel in Siem Reap
Siem Reap – Free and relaxation (B)
- Today you will have breakfast at your hotel.
- The rest of the day is free at your own leisure to explore more of Siem Reap.
- In the early evening; we leave on a night tuk tuk experience to see Siem Reap at night.
- We enjoy Cambodia’s nightlife in full; from the local people’s customs to the activities geared for tourists.
- We walk through the food markets; and enjoy dinner with local beer/soft drink at local beer garden; you can enjoy an insect salad with a cocktail (if you are brave enough to try); visit night markets and or; you may want to try a foot massage by fish (for your own account).
- At the end of the trip; take the short tuk tuk ride back to your hotel. Note: A set menu for dinner (meal only; no drinks) will be provided at the Chanrey Tree for those who do not want to eat at the local beer garden.
- Evening Entertainment: Phare Ponleu Selpak Circus at 8 pm
- Eye-popping acrobatics; hypnotic dance; thrilling; bone-chilling music; dramatic live art; enough energy to power a million dreams and stories that will make you laugh; then cry; then smile deep inside. That is the essence of Phare; the Cambodian Circus; and a contemporary performance troupe that brings Cambodian history and culture to the fore with a special style. It is one of the genuinely unmissable performances.
- Overnight at your hotel in Siem Reap.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic Airfares (subject to conditions)
- Accommodation (4* - 5*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Cambodia Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required