Experience all the excitement and culture Cambodia has to offer. Undoubtedly this journey takes you to the most iconic spots in ten days. Explore the vibrant capital city of Phnom Penh and ancient Siem Reap, home to the incredible religious complex of Angkor. Subsequently, you will venture through the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat and see some of the country’s most beautiful hidden temples.
At a glance
|Day 1||Arrive Siem Reap. Meet and transfer to your hotel|
|Day 2||Village walk and Floating Community|
|Day 3||Siem Reap: Angkor Highlighted Temples|
|Day 4||Siem Reap to Battambang|
|Day 5||Battambang Orientation tour by bike|
|Day 6||Travel to Phnom Penh via Kampong Chnnang|
|Day 7||Phnom Penh City tour|
|Day 8||Phon Penh: Architectural tour and Sunset Dinner Cruise|
|Day 9||Depart Phnom Penh|
We combine the magnificence of the Khmer Empire with lively Phnom Penh. Therefore this tour is the perfect way to get acquainted with this captivating nation. Witness the grandeur of ancient Angkor Wat. See the enigmatic faces of the Bayon. Confront the tragedy of the recent past and delight in the hopes for better future during this classic Cambodian adventure.
Phnom Penh: City tour to the Royal Palace, National Museum and cycle ride along the Mekong Valley
Battambang: Hilltop Pagoda of Phnom Sampeau, 11th century Prasat Phnom Banan & Museum
Siem Reap: Angkor Highlighted Temples, Floating Village & Beng Mealea hidden in the jungle
Most travelers take a Cambodian tour for the sprawling ruins of Angkor Wat. Hidden deep in the jungle, one walks through the towering, intricate stonework and to find the crumbling temples of Angkor’s and its overgrown palaces. This tour is a sublime experience — well worth the trip itself.
Siem Reap – Arrival
- Upon arrival; you will be met by our representative who will assist you through immigration. Transfer to the hotel; and check-in.
Siem Reap - Village Walk and Floating Community (B)
- Morning transfer to a beautiful village in the countryside. Walk through its streets. Continue your tour to your next destination, a floating village. Embark on a motorized boat visiting various floating villages offering an incredible natural scenery.
- Return to Siem Reap.
- at 4:30, visit the Angkor National Museum observing of Cambodia's ancient times
Angkor Highlighted Temple Tour (B-D)
- Beat the crowd, as we leave around 7 am to the picturesque Ta Prohm which nearly disappeared into the jungle and still remains overgrown. Tree roots are still pushing between huge stone blocks forming a strange sort of embrace. Continue to the carved Khmer ruins of Angkor Wat - one of the worlds most impressive ruins.
- In the afternoon, explore the mysterious Royal city of Angkor Thom and Bayon. Its 54 tower temple is truly an awesome site.
- At 6 pm, go on a tuk-tuk ride of Siem Reap.
- Enjoy a local dinner and return to your hotel for overnight
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Accommodation in selected hotels in a double/twin room sharing
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required