Welcome to the magnificent kingdom of Cambodia: the land of Khmer ancient and rich culture, its mystical jungle-entwined Angkor temples, and pristine white-sand beaches. Cambodia offers everything from the exciting urban bustle to breath-taking natural parks.
Refresh yourself and enjoy the most idyllic beaches in Cambodia on our 5-day Deluxe Beach Holiday tour.
At a glance
|Day 1||Arrive Phnom Penh Airport, travel to Kep via Kampot|
|Day 2||Visit Rabbit Island with a BBQ lunch included|
|Day 3||Travel to Koh Rong via Sinoukville|
|Day 4||Koh Rong: day at leisure|
|Day 5||Transfer to Phnom Penh for return flight|
Start at Kep beach and the wonderful Rabbit Island. Afterwards our next destination will be Sihanoukville. Another gorgeous beach. Besides relaxing, you can take part in many fun activities such as visiting beautiful small villages. Swimming in pristine waters dive to the coral reefs at the sea bottom or surfing. Delight your senses of this wonderful trip!
The coast of Cambodia has uninhabited islands, white sandy beaches, clear blue waters and a national park and some excellent hotels too.
Kep, a chic colonial beach resort until its destruction at the hands of the Khmer Rouge, is making something of a comeback. Likewise, the town of Sihanoukville is also emerging as one of Southeast Asia’s premier beach destinations. It is located in the center of a small peninsula on the Gulf of Thailand. The town is surrounded by several palm tree-lined beaches. For the ultimate in relaxation, enjoy a massage at one of the town’s luxury spas or bask in the sun at the private Sokha beach.
Nearby are several uninhabited islands, accessible by traditional wooden motorboats for day trips. Here you can snorkel above beautiful marine life and pristine coral or relax on secluded beaches. Situated along the coast are several good dive sites.
Phnom Penh – Arrival – Kampot – Kep (L)
- Pick up from your hotel in Phnom Penh or the Phnom Penh International Airport by our private car and tour guide
- We then travel to Kep city; providing you with amazing sights; on the way, we will visit the Tonle Banti; Ta Prohm temple; rice paddies and salt fields.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Kampot.
- After lunch, visit a pepper plantation farm and take a short walk through the Khmer Village.
- Proceed to your hotel in Kep for overnight.
Kep – Rabbit Island – Kep (B/L):
- Breakfast at hotel.
- After breakfast your tour guide will take you to visit the small town of Kep where we can buy fresh seafood such as crab; fish…. and other ingredients for our BBQ on Rabbit island.
- At 10 am leave for Rabbit Island by local boat; it is only a 30-minute cruise.
- On arrival we will walk around the island and look for the best spot for relaxing; swimming and to prepare everything for our BBQ lunch.
- After lunch you will have free time at leisure on this beautiful island until 3 pm.
- At 3 pm we return to our hotel in Kep.
- Overnight at your hotel in Kep.
Kep – Sihanouk Ville/Koh Rong (B)
- After breakfast; you are transferred to Sihanoukville; a 2 hour driving trip.
- On arrival, catch the SIC speed boat for the 45 min trip to Koh Rong.
- The island features some fabulous environments; from lush jungle to exotic savannah; fringed by a stunning shoreline brimming with reefs.
- You will find a multitude of unexplored islands; each with their own pristine beaches.
- Sok San Beach resort is a Khmer-styled beach resort that offers a tasteful blend of nature and comfort.
- There is a wide range of activities; both sea or land based that you can enjoy.
- You can indulge in fishing; scuba diving; boating; kayaking through to trekking; cooking classes; bush walking; quad bike tours to just relaxing on the beach or enjoying a massage in our spa.
- Overnight at Sok San Beach Resort.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation (3*- 4* - 5*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Cambodia Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable