Travel to Egypt on this 10-day Mysteries of Egypt tour and discover a world of wonder, magic and mystery. Behold the sights of this Ancient country with its colossal monuments, turquoise waters and the heat of the desert. Sail down the worlds longest river on a Nile Cruise Liner. Private guided tour to the ancient Pyramids and Sphinx. Spend a morning at the Egyptian Museum and marvel at its incredible collection of ancient artifacts.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Cairo. Transfer to hotel|
|Day 2||Morning tour to the Pyramids & Sphinx|
|Day 3||Pyramids & Sphinx. Overnight train travel to Aswan|
|Day 4||Full day tour to Abu Simbel|
|Day 5||Start your Cruise Program in Aswan|
|Day 6||Visit Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples|
|Day 7||Luxor: Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples|
|Day 8||Overnight sleeper train to Cairo|
|Day 9||Transfer to your hotel. Day at leisure|
|Day 10||Tour ends with transfer to Cairo APT|
Reach Aswan by train (sleeper train). Before joining the Nile cruise in Aswan, visit the Temple Complex of Abu Simbel. Once on board the Nile cruise liner, you will follow in the footsteps of the Pharaohs as you drift along Egypt’s famous river. Enjoy three meals a day and all shore excursions. Moor beside stunning historic sites in Kom Ombo, Edfu before reaching Luxor.
Explore Egypt in 10 Days
Private guided tour in Cairo to the Pyramids & Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and the Khan el Khalili Bazaar
Guided tour to the Abu Simbel Temple Complex
Nile Cruise program includes shore excursions in Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Luxor
- Our representative will assist you through immigration, transfer to the hotel and check-in.
- (Check-in at 12.00 hours or prior if rooms are available).
- The remainder of the day is at your leisure
- Overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Depart on a full day tour visiting Memphis, Sakkara, the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx.
- Return to your hotel for overnight
Cairo / Sleeper Train to Aswan (B-D)
- Check out after breakfast.
- Depart on a full day visit of the Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Mohamed Ali Mosque and Khan El Khalili Bazaars.
- Transfer to Giza Train Station where you board the Sleeper train to Aswan.
- Train departs Cairo at 8:00 p.m. and arrives Aswan at 8:15 a.m. (next day)
- Dinner and overnight on board the train.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Overnight sleeper train
- Accommodation in selected hotels in a double/twin room sharing
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- NOTE: The Nile Cruise program is subject to change without prior notice due to navigational and security circumstances. Shore excursions and sailing hours are subject to change for reasons beyond cruise control, however, all shore visits will be respected.
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required