Vietnam Honeymoon Vacation is very romantic A 14-day tour where you will create wonderful memories for your special occasion.
Visit Hanoi, the charming Capital City, Cruise Halong Bay.
Stay 3 days in Nha Trang, one of Vietnam;s most beautiful beach resort. Explore Hoi An, with its canals and colorful former French colonial building.. In 1999, UNESCO recognized this ancient city as a World Heritage Site.
These are just some of the finest honeymoon destinations you can dream of but the tour may also be ideal for your anniversary vacations or any other special occasion
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Hanoi. Transfer to your hotel|
|Day 2||Hanoi city tour|
|Day 3||Drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long Bay|
|Day 4||Return to Hanoi & Flight to Hue|
|Day 5||Hue City tour & cruise down the Perfume River|
|Day 6||Set out on a spectacular drive to Hoi An|
|Day 7||Hoi An Free & Easy|
|Day 8||Hoi An Free & Easy|
|Day 9||Short flight to Nha Trang|
|Day 10||Free time in Nha Trang|
|Day 11||Day free in Nha Trang|
|Day 12||Flight to Saigon. Remainder of the Day at leisure|
|Day 13||Full Day Cai Be Floating Market & Mekong Delta|
|Day 14||Last Day in Vietnam. Transfer to Saigon Airport|
> Daily departures
> Private Guide for each tour including entrance fees
> Explore Hanoi on an unforgettable "Xich Lo" (tricycle) ride
> Cruise on the "Bay of Descending Dragons (Ha Long) enjoying some spectacular scenery
> See the tranquil and serene tombs of Hue hidden within luscious forests and surrounded by a beautiful lake
> Drive through the stunning Marble Mountains before arriving in Hoi An
> Swim and sunbathe on the beaches of Nha Trang
> Learn how to knit a beautiful water hyacinth hat and bake jack leaves cakes
Best time to travel to Vietnam
A good time to travel to Vietnam is spring (February to April and again in Autumn (August to October)
Overall, Vietnam enjoys a mild tropical or subtropical climate and aside from a few months a year in the high northern region you'll never need to worry about packing cold-weather gear.
But do bring an umbrella, especially if visiting from July to November, Vietnam's stormiest months.
Vietnam Culture and Greetings
When interacting with a Vietnamese, be sensitive to Vietnam’s history. The person you may talk to may have experienced the struggles of the Vietnam War. Thirty years on many Vietnamese still have physical and mental health problems from the war. Approach any topic regarding this with sensitivity and sympathy.
Objects should be passed, given or received with both hands together. Vietnamese people are generally punctual and expect the same standard from others. The Vietnamese are accustomed to shaking hands. Some Vietnamese might use two hands to shake by resting the left hand on top of the grasp with the other person's hand. Bowing the head while shaking hands indicates respect
Drinks & Food
Vietnamese food is always served fresh and flavourful. You will find lost of fish dishes, cooked with fresh herbs and vegetables. Local cuisine is healthy and light
Discover your environment
Driving is on the right-hand side of the road. Taxis are plentiful and can be flagged down on the street. Make sure the taxi has a meter set before starting your journey. Hiring a bike (Wearing a helmet is a must) for the day is popular and is still Vietnam’s most popular transportation mode, together with motorbikes. Express long-distance trains will take you comfortably between cities
Tipping is very customary, especially in the most important tourist areas. It is appreciated y the receiver as salaries are on the low side and tipping makes up a sizeable side to monthly earning
Local interesting meals:
Drinking an egg-coffee is a must
Pho: Noodle soup usually with meat
Nem: Spring rolls with pork, noodles, egg and mushroom wrapped in rice paper
Banh bao: Steamed dumplings stuffed with onions, pork and other ingredients
Banh MI: French baguette with pickled daikon and carrot, chili, coriander, cucumber and various cold meats
Lau: Vietnamese hot pot
Bia hoi: Fresh beer produced daily and served cold in local bars and very refreshing (Low in alcohol)
Something for everyone…
We take you and your sweetheart to glorious sceneries. The colorful streets of Hanoi, the magnificent Ha Long Bay, the endlessly long seashore of Nha Trang beach and the unforgettable view of Hoi An town in lanterns’ light.
ts mountains, beaches and islands will charm and elevate your honeymoon to its peak. Whether you celebrate your wedding anniversary or sweeten your honeymoon, Vietnam is always one of your best choices.
There is something for everyone in Vietnam, which explains why it is our most popular honeymoon destination. If your idea of romance is lying side-by-side on a beach or lapping up the culture in a busy metropolis, then you have come to the right place.
Vietnam is S-shaped, which lends itself to travel easily. Most start at one end and emerge at the other, tanned and content. With over 3,000km of coastline bordering almost the entire length of the country, you will not be short of beach options.
With three separate weather systems running throughout Vietnam there is always sunshine somewhere.
Culture is on tap in Hanoi or the UNESCO-protected towns of Hue and Hoi An, and outdoor adventure in abundance. In addition, you will find excellent hotels throughout the country, from stunning beach resorts to boutique Resorts.
- You will be met by our representative for transfer to your hotel
- The remainder of the day is yours
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi City Tour (B)
- This morning we embark on an exhilarating and unforgettable ‘Xich Lo’ ride through the charming; yet bustling; 36 Street Old Quarter to Ba Dinh Square where we disembark to explore Ho Chi Minh’s Quarter.
- Hanoi is well known for its history; architecture; charm; tranquility and cuisine. Our first visit is to the most well-respected site of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum which includes the Presidential Palace; One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh Museum.
- We meet our bus for a short journey to visit the infamous Hanoi Hilton Prison and the 11th century Temple of Literature; Hanoi’s first University.
- After our exciting morning, we’ve all worked up a hunger! and We cross the street for lunch (pay yourself) at the famous Koto restaurant.
- Afternoon; we drive approximately 25 minutes to the Ethnology Museum.
- Here you will learn of the traditional cultures of 54 different ethnic minority groups in Vietnam through articles; stories; displays of traditional houses; costumes; hunting equipment and many more wares used in day to day life.
- Enjoy the famous traditional Water Puppets Show in the evening.
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi – Ha Long (B/L/D)
- Ha Long Bay is one of the most enchanting and memorable experiences in Vietnam. The postcard pictures you so often see of Ha Long Bay will become a memory to last a lifetime.
- We leave the city behind and drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long Bay; taking around 3.5 hours. The beautiful countryside that awaits your imagination; takes us through local farming life and villages; providing us with plenty of opportunities to stop and capture some spectacular photographs.
- Be sure to keep an eye out for the amazing things the locals load onto their motorbikes!
- Arriving in Ha Long Bay; we board our boat and enjoy a spectacular seafood lunch as we sail off into Dragon Bay; gazing at the breathtaking karst formations within the bay.
- After lunch some free time to relax and admire the beauty of the Bay as we cruise through hundreds of formations.
- Throughout our cruise today; you will have the opportunity to disembark the boat and explore Sung Sot cave; where you will learn how karsts were formed in this area millions of years ago.
- For beach lovers and swimmers; we make a stop at one of the sandy beaches for swimming or just relaxing.
- We continue cruising the bay until the late afternoon; before setting anchor for the night.
- Once anchored; there’s plenty of time for swimming or just relaxing to admire the scenery before settling into another scrumptious meal.
- After dinner; why not head to the top deck and enjoy a relaxing drink whilst admiring the peaceful ambiance and gazing at the millions of stars.
- Overnight on board the boat in Ha Long Bay.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic Airfares (subject to conditions)
- 13 Nights’ Accommodation in double/twin room at selected hotels
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 OCT 18 and 30 APR 19
- Seasonal supplements for travel between 20 DEC 18 and 05 JAN 19
Contact us for any other date of travel required